Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It is all about the knitter in 2016!

Hi Bluestockinette dahlings-I hope the New Year is treating you all fabulously! It is time to share with you all big changes to Bluestockinette that started at the end of 2015 & will continue on for 2016.

First of all I LOVE knitting & I know you all do too, so in an effort to grow Bluestockinette creatively I've decided to focus solely upon designing knitting and crochet patterns.  I'm giddy with excitement to share the backlog of pattern designs that will be rolling in the coming months! Ooh there are so many pretty things to knit and crochet from Bluestockinette that will make you knitters & crocheters very happy!

Now for all of my loyal clientele that have been so gracious & kind-yes I will continue to sell Bluestockinette knitwear. The major changes will be that the physical items are of very limited quantities (we're talking just one or two of kinds) and I will no longer be taking custom orders. This was a tough decision but it was necessary from a creative standpoint and to do what is best for my customers. On positive side, when you wear a Bluestockinette design you'll be assured of its exclusivity & that you won't have worry about twinning with anyone else at the party!

For my etsy customers you'll notice a marked decrease in available items. As my knitwear listings "expire" they will not be renewed. To see a full catalogue of ready to ship  knitwear items visit my website Bluestockinette .  As an added bonus to shopping directly from the website all domestic USA orders ship free! In addition to etsy you can also find Bluestockinette patterns on RavelryCraftsy, and Loveknitting.

Check out my next blog for news about Bluestockinette's collaboration with Pascuali Yarns. Teaser alert-it is luxurious, squishy, & you'll just have to get it on your needles! ;-)

Pascuali Yarns


No comments:

Post a Comment